ARROYO DEL MAR – Dressage Training and Boarding

Home to Steffen and Shannon Peters — where mastery is powered by passion and dedication

 

Steffen Peters

Steffen Peters

Born in Wesel, Germany, Steffen is a four-time Olympic dressage competitor and three-time USEF Horseman of the Year.

Read More

Shannon Peters

Shannon Peters

Shannon  is a U.S. Dressage Federation Bronze, Silver and Gold Medalist, and three-time National Championship competitor.

Read More

Arroyo Del Mar

arroyo-home3

Twenty-two acre Arroyo Del Mar training and boarding facility in beautiful San Diego is devoted to providing the finest in horse care.

Read More

On Training

“When I train, 75 percent of what I’m doing is really training the horse mentally. The other 25 percent—getting the horse fit and developing the muscles—really isn’t that complicated. It’s such a big passion, and we absolutely love it. It’s not just about competition—it’s a serious love for animals.”
Steffen Peters, SPeters Dressage